In 2014 I joined Infinity Ward as a Game Designer / Scripter and helped make Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare!
I worked on the Singleplayer design team. My role included:
- Scripting in GSC, a proprietary language similar to C#.
- Iterating gameplay features from prototype to ship.
- Writing core low-level script systems.
- Scripting space combat side-missions for the Jackal.
- Scripting on-ground combat sequences.
- Getting up from my desk! Collaborating with engineers and artists in-person!
Below are a few of my contributions to the game: